Don’t you hate it when someone just won’t stop bugging you, even though you don’t want to talk to them? So do we. That’s why we only let you send one message to another user at first, but as soon as they respond to you, you can chat freely!
Articles in this section
- Is this app for me?
- What is Stupid Cancer?
- Does the Stupid Cancer App work outside of the U.S.?
- What devices and OS versions is the Stupid Cancer app compatible with?
- Can I edit my email address?
- Can I change my password?
- Can I choose not to receive emails from Stupid Cancer?
- Is the chat room always open?
- How do I know when I receive a new message? Will I be notified when I get a new message in the app?
- Why am I only allowed to send 1 message to another app user?