Certainly. Just go to your Settings menu to change your email address. You’ll need to verify your new email before we let you talk to anyone, though. (You know, to make sure you’re still you.)
Articles in this section
- Is this app for me?
- What is Stupid Cancer?
- Does the Stupid Cancer App work outside of the U.S.?
- What devices and OS versions is the Stupid Cancer app compatible with?
- Can I edit my email address?
- Can I change my password?
- Can I choose not to receive emails from Stupid Cancer?
- Is the chat room always open?
- How do I know when I receive a new message? Will I be notified when I get a new message in the app?
- Why am I only allowed to send 1 message to another app user?