Stupid Cancer wants to make sure you never miss a message. An unread message indicator will appear on the app’s icon and, as long as you allow push notifications in your device settings, you’ll get a notification any time you receive a new direct message. This will happen even if you don’t have the app open at that time. In addition to this, when you’re in the app’s homepage, you’ll see a blue dot over the ‘messages’ icon (bottom left of your screen) whenever you have an unread direct message.
Articles in this section
- Is this app for me?
- What is Stupid Cancer?
- Does the Stupid Cancer App work outside of the U.S.?
- What devices and OS versions is the Stupid Cancer app compatible with?
- Can I edit my email address?
- Can I change my password?
- Can I choose not to receive emails from Stupid Cancer?
- Is the chat room always open?
- How do I know when I receive a new message? Will I be notified when I get a new message in the app?
- Why am I only allowed to send 1 message to another app user?