Yes. Your chats with other users are anonymous, unless you choose to share identifying personal information with an individual with whom you are privately chatting. What is discussed within your private chats with other users will always remain private between you and the person you’re chatting with. Participating in group chats means others will be able to see your chats. Please remember that when commenting.
Articles in this section
- Is this app for me?
- What is Stupid Cancer?
- Does the Stupid Cancer App work outside of the U.S.?
- What devices and OS versions is the Stupid Cancer app compatible with?
- Can I edit my email address?
- Can I change my password?
- Can I choose not to receive emails from Stupid Cancer?
- Is the chat room always open?
- How do I know when I receive a new message? Will I be notified when I get a new message in the app?
- Why am I only allowed to send 1 message to another app user?