Celebrating its 10th anniversary, Stupid Cancer, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is the largest charity that makes cancer suck less for those touched by young adult cancer. Founded in 2007 by Matthew Zachary, the innovative, award-winning, and evidence-based programs and services serve as a global bullhorn to propel the young adult cancer movement forward.
Articles in this section
- Is this app for me?
- What is Stupid Cancer?
- Does the Stupid Cancer App work outside of the U.S.?
- What devices and OS versions is the Stupid Cancer app compatible with?
- Can I edit my email address?
- Can I change my password?
- Can I choose not to receive emails from Stupid Cancer?
- Is the chat room always open?
- How do I know when I receive a new message? Will I be notified when I get a new message in the app?
- Why am I only allowed to send 1 message to another app user?